Reverse Logistics Solutions is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Reverse Logistics Solutions takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of investment capital growth:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Investment Capital Growth is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Reverse Logistics Solutions. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Reverse Logistics Solutions:
- Phone: (631) 338-2114
- E-mail: Support at ReverseLogisticsSolutions.com
We try to respond to feedback within two Business Days.
Accessibility of Reverse Logistics Solutions relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Reverse Logistics Solutions assessed the accessibility of investment capital growth by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Last Edited on 7/12/2022